Austral boarding kennels will take the utmost care of your pets whilst boarding with us. We ensure the safety of your animals and we strive to provide a low stress, and enjoyable boarding experience whilst in our care. We provide a clean, secure accommodation, ensuring as far as possible the health, safety and well being of your pets in our care.
1. Vaccinations. All animals are to be fully immunised. Cats F3 and dogs with C5. Documentary proof is required on pet/s entering kennel facility.
1.1 Flea treatment: All animals are to be flea treated prior to boarding. If we find fleas on your pet, we will administer flea treatment which the fee will be added
to the client’s cost.
2. General Admission Policy We reserve the right to deny admission to any pet that appears to be in ill health with symptoms or signs of illness. All dogs must enter
with collars and leads and cats in cat carry crate or similar. We accept no liability for damage or loss caused by unrestrained pets. Cats must be brought in an IATA
approved cat carrier.
2.1 If a boarded animal is not picked up by the owner within 14 days after the booked impounded period, then it will be assumed that the owner has disowned the
animal and therefore becomes the property of Austral Boarding kennels and, we will take all necessary action to rehome the animal and any amounts owing to
Austral Boarding will be recovered as a small claims through the local courts.
2.2 Where the client has supplied Austral Pets with their credit card details, your signature will be taken as authority to withdraw from your credit card any amounts
owing to Austral Pets Pty Ltd. Your credit rating may be affected if account becomes delinquent. Animals that require long term boarding will require signing a
“change of ownership” form to cater for any animal abandonment issues and furthering to their wellbeing.
3. Rates. Rates are charged per daily basis with preferred transactions to be done in cash. Direct deposits are acceptable with prior arrangement. All Eftpos or credit card facilities incur additional charges to cover banking and handling fees.After hour pickups or drop offs including pet taxi of your pet/s incur and additional $ 25.00 fee.non-refundable Deposit is required at time of booking during peak periods to reserve your animal’s placing.All charges are subject to alteration without notice.
4. Food Supplied by Pet Owners. All food supplied by owners must be clearly marked with the dog’s name and the family surname.
5. Items supplied by Pet Owners. All items such as bedding, blankets, toys, etc must be clearly marked with the dog’s name and family surname. We will not accept
any liability for loss of items. Austral Boarding will not be liable for items that the dog has damaged that have been supplied by the owner.
6. Veterinary Treatment. If your pet requires veterinary treatment, it will be at the pet owner’s expense. Payment of veterinary treatment is due at the time of
collection or return of the pet. In the case where the owner or the emergency contact cannot be contacted before treatment, the course of treatment shall be at
the sole discretion of the attending Veterinarian.
In the case where an incident or an illness has occurred and a pet is going through unnecessary pain and considered as inhumane to continue, and no contact with
the owner or the emergency contact can be established, the Veterinarian has the permission to euthanize the pet. Austral Boarding and the Veterinarian will be
indemnified from any liability.
7. Payment. A $ 50.00 cash deposit is due at commencement of boarding with the balance due on pick up or returns of the pets. Payment is to be done in cash
unless other prior arrangements have been organised with management.
For Long Term stays an amount equivalent to one weeks boarding is required on drop off with regular weekly or fortnightly payments thereafter as agreed with. If
Credit Card details are given to Austral Boarding and written in the appropriate section, the client is therefore agreeing for Austral Pets Pty Ltd to withdraw from
your account any future due payments.
8. Minimum Stay. There is minimum 3 days stay for cats and dogs. Austral Boarding must be notified if there is a need to either pick your pet earlier than booked in
or if an extension of boarding is required. Notification is required prior to the end of expected boarding time.
9. Medication. We require any instruction for administration of medication to be in writing and our staff will follow those instructions as closely as possible. All medication is to be clearly labelled with prescribed dosage. If a pet requires more than one administration of medication per day, we may charge additional fees if the level of care for the pet exceeds beyond our normal time of attention on that daily basis.
10. Incidents. We will contact the owners immediately if there is any incident or for any concerns that may arise whilst your pets are in our care.
11. Times of Opening Hours. Our facility is open to the public from Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4pm. Saturdays from 8.30am to 2pm. All kennel viewings are to be booked in at a time agreed to Austral Boarding and the client. We are closed on Public Holidays and Sundays. Any out of hour’s attendance are on special agreement with management.
Visitations for boarded pets are to be limited to one hour per week with prior arrangements done with our office.
12. Indemnity. Although we take the utmost care when boarding your pets, we cannot accept responsibility for injury, death, loss, illness or damage of any kind
that may occur to an animal staying with us at Austral Boarding kennels and Cattery.
13. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. All pet owners wishing to engage our services agree with these terms and conditions. A copy of these terms and
conditions must be read, understood & signed. Terms and conditions as well as prices may be changed at any time by Austral Pets Pty Ltd. By signing this
agreement, you acknowledge and accept Austral Pets Pty Ltd terms and conditions for our services.