Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Boarding
- Austral Boarding Kennels will take the utmost care of your pets whilst boarding with us. Our focus is to ensure the safety of your pets and we strive to provide a low stress and enjoyable boarding experience whilst in our care. We provide clean, secure accommodation, ensuring as much as possible the wellbeing of your pets.
- Vaccinations: All animals are to be fully immunised. Cats- F3 and dogs with C5 minimum.
- Flea treatment: All animals are to be flea treated prior to boarding at Austral Boarding Facility.
- General Admission Policy: We reserve the right to deny admission to any pet that appears to be in ill health with symptoms and signs of illness. All dogs must enter with collars and leads and cats in cat carry crate or similar. We accept no liability for damage or loss caused by unrestrained pets.
- If a boarded animal is not picked up by the owner within 14 days after the booked impounded period, then it will be assumed that the owner has disowned the animal and therefore becomes the property of Austral Boarding Kennels. We will take all necessary action to re-home the animal.
- Any amounts owing to Austral Boarding Kennels will be recovered as a small claims through he local courts. Your credit rating may be affected if account becomes delinquent.
- Minimum 3 night stay.
Animals that are booked in for long term boarding will require the owners to sign a “change of ownership” form to cater for any animal abandonment issues and furthering the wellbeing of the animal.
(li)All dogs require proof of vaccination prior to boarding. Certificates can be either emailed to Austral Boarding Kennels or presented on arrival.
- Cats require current F3 vaccination. All cats require proof of vaccination prior to boarding. Certificates can be either emailed to Austral Boarding Kennels or presented on arrival.
- Cats are to be a minimum of 2 months of age for boarding. We will not accept cats any younger than this age.
- Cats must arrive in travel cage.